Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2009

File 4A 3 Grammar UNREAL CONDITIONS

At the end of the class the students created these sentences....

- I wouldn't have been OFFENDED if she had invited me to her party. (Nair)
- If I were mugged I would be scared stiff.(Mercedes)
- If I were Bill Gates, I would buy a Greek island.(Fernando)
- If you have moved to Rome, I would have followed you!(Fernando)
- If I hadn't got any brothers I would have been spoilt when I was a child. (Rocío)
- If you hadn't played with fire, you wouldn't have burnt yourself.(José Luis)
- If I were you, I would practice more sport.(José Luis)
- If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world. (José Luis)
- The police wouldn't have caught the mugger if I hadn't called them!!!(Muriel)

No comments:

Post a Comment